Philadelphia Circuit Breaker Restoration
Your circuit breaker is there for a purpose: if there is an overload or short circuit, then it will trip and interrupt service. Often times, this can happen regularly, and if there is enough of a frequency it could indicate that something is wrong with your setup or the panel itself. JDV Electric’s experienced professionals can repair and replace a circuit breaker in your home, or perform an inspection to determine whether or not there is an issue.
Electricity demands are higher today than ever before. That’s why it’s important to make sure your circuit breaker is functioning normally. Call JDV if you notice any of the following:
- Frequent or unexplained circuit trips
- Decreased electrical performance
- Panel is warm or hot to the touch
- Unit is smoking
- Unusual odors or sounds
When your circuit breaker is left unserviced for too long, you’re risking not only poor performance, but property damage, fire, and safety hazards to you and those in your home or business.
Circuit Breaker Restoration Benefits
Apart from the health and safety issues, there are many benefits to having a well-maintained circuit breaker, such as:
- Protection of expensive electronics from power surges and damage
- Prevention of valuable data loss from computers and other devices
- Uninterrupted access to Internet and communication devices
- No more trips into the basement to reset your breakers!
By only having a licensed and insured electrical professional can you be sure your home or business has the proper circuit breakers installed.
What JDV Provides
As with any electrical job, your savings, wellbeing, and comfort come first. You can always expect JDV to provide:
- Competitive, In-Home Estimates
- A Job Done Right in the First Visit
- Fully Licensed & Certified Electricians
- The Latest Tools & Technology
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Satisfaction Guaranteed